Conversations with God

I pray. A lot. At least I think I do. I pray when I fold laundry, when I run, when I am doing dishes. It isn't a constant stream of prayer, but if I think of something that I need to tell God, I do. It doesn't matter where I am, although if I am conversing with group of people, I try not to say my prayer aloud, as it would swing the direction of the conversation and confuse people.

I figure since God and I speak so often (And yes, I admit that a long time ago, God spoke to me...I saw writing on the wall: God's way of speaking in words without using his voice.), that someday I'll be able to sit down and actually ask some questions of the good Lord. I mean, don't we all have things we'd like to know about everything, and the answers just aren't there?

I'd like to know:
  1. What is God's favorite color?
  2. Speaking of favorites, every parent says they don't really have a favorite child, but who is His favorite child (person) of all time? And why?
  3. Assuming He made everyone and everything, or at least set the ball in motion (I can't ignore the evidence; I believe in evolution, but I also think something greater out there had to exist to get things moving), how in the world did the nephron of the kidney come to be designed? You might find this a silly question, but try teaching that subject every semester and then see what you do. I dare you to Google nephron and countercurrent mechanism.
  4. If there is one thing we could do as a people to make this world better, what do you think it would be? Aside from simply being nicer to one another?
  5. Are we looking in the wrong place for aliens? I think so.
  6. Does pi ever end?
As usual, I could go on but won't. Anything pressing come to mind for you? God and I would like to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status