Ovulation Syndrome

It used to be that I'd have a rash of days, just prior to my period, where everyone and everything would annoy me. We all know that as premenstrual syndrome, and it's a real thing. Look it up if you don't believe me.

As time goes by, I don't have that much trouble right before my period. Instead, I find myself extremely irritable during ovulation. Yes, you heard me, ovulation. And I don't mean only slightly annoyed. Today, for example, I am more than bothered by the sound of kids' voices, the to-do list, the basil that isn't as fresh as I'd like it, and the fact that I have to cook one more dinner. (Take out the violin, right? Oh what problems I have.)

Well, I don't know what the researchers would say about my being so rotten during ovulation. What do I think? It's my very own form of birth control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status