#TBT, Part Deux

I'm not a #TBT participant. Normally. But yesterday was so busy, as was every other day, and I've been sleeping in way past 5:15 a.m. Which means my blogging time has been limited. In addition, FRN was so kind to scan a bunch of old pictures, and I've been laughing my way down memory lane.

So today, it's #TBT, despite the fact I did not ask permission of my big sister to post these lovely gems.

Yep, that's me. Gotta love that bonnet.

I love how G has her hands on her hips, and me? Hands on the tummy...messing with my belly button.

I have always loved this picture, despite the fact that I look like a boy in a red dress.

Usually I cried if I had to sit on Santa's lap. Not sure what happened here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fun pics! I love memory, especially this time of year. I'm always super reflective during the holidays :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status