Creativity Fails

My children love to create objects: with paint, pencils, clay, play dough. You name it, they will use it.

Yesterday morning, Aaron and Melina decided to manipulate some clay into a few objects they wanted to play with.


I can't remember the name of this guy, but Aaron made him look exactly the way he should look.

Melina wanted a snail. She attempted the task once and turned to me. I found a YouTube video and made this.
"And now, can we bake them?" Aaron asked.

"I don't think this is oven-bake clay," I replied.

"It is," he assured me.

"Really?" I had my doubts.

But I went ahead and placed these two creatures, along with a bowl that Talia had made for Melina, into the oven.



As I suspected. The clay was NOT safe for the oven. Only the white hardened in the heat.

Another good lesson learned here: always listen to your mother--she's probably right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status