#OneDayIWill

I woke up to find that it's International Women's Day. And while I have so many words I could use to write something eloquent about this day and what it means to me, life has been a bit crazy here lately, and I simply don't have the time to do so.

But I stumbled across this picture a friend had posted, and realized that the sentiment it holds can go along with Google's campaign to share #OneDayIWill moments in celebration of today.


Google's doodle today links to a YouTube video that shares many #OneDayIWill ideas from across the globe. The answers span everything from playing in the Major Leagues to becoming an astronaut to traveling the world.

My biggest #OneDayIWill dream is, of course, to publish my novels.

What's yours?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been thinking about this since I read your post yesterday morning, and I finally have it (no one can accuse me of taking this lightly)...

#OneDayIWill road trip across the country! It'll be a long trip. A month. An entire summer. A chance to really experience places, not just look at them as I drive through. And stopping by to say hi to you will definitely make that trips itinerary :)

Christina said…
Woo-hoo! I'd love to see you.

And, I think that is a fantastic #OneDayIWill idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status