Is This It?

As I sit at the table in the corner of our dining area, furiously typing as I try to catch the last of the evening sun, I have to ask myself: is this it? Is this the end of the blog?

You see, over the last several months (five to be precise), I've watched as my drive to write has dwindled. The enjoyment I get from posting each day no longer gets me through that day and into the next, and I find myself drawn toward wanting to make my current pieces better rather than spend the time updating you on what's happening.

Why is that?

I don't have an answer.

So until I have an answer, I'm thinking that I'll take some time to figure out what I need and what this blog needs, and whether or not I can sustain this relationship any more. Because no relationship should be a strain on any of the parties. I can't say that's not the case here.

Stay tuned...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status