Moving On . . .

I've thought long and hard about where to go lately. Not physically. I plan on staying here, in my house, with my family, for a long time (I hope). But with respect to my writing, where do I want to go?

As all you faithful readers know, I actually know the answer to that question. I want to write novels and edit other people's works. Which means I want to be a writer and an editor.

But an acquaintance of mine reminded me that I am already a writer and an editor, I just don't pay my bills that way.

I'll be honest. I'd love to someday pay at least a few bills using my writing and editing skills. My first step toward meeting that goal? A new website.

That's right. Thanks to Fred, I have a brand new site. I plan on blogging there, and he's imported all that I've had to say from this place. So while I might be moving, I won't be forgetting you. So feel free to visit me over at christinaconsolino.com. Once I have books to also share with you--whether they be self-published or via the traditional route--you'll be able to find them there as well.

Hope to see you there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status