Alone Again!

That title might not be quite accurate. We have 4 children, 2 cats, and a dog, so I guess I am not really alone again. But I am the only adult home for at least 8 days, so I do feel somewhat alone. As I did the last time, I will try to update the blog with interesting tidbits so that Tim doesn't feel so disconnected from us.

The interesting tidbit for today is already known by Tim, but I thought the other faithful readers might find it funny.

Aaron has sitting issues: he doesn't like to sit still, even when eating. Dinner is the worst...getting him to stay in his chair is really quite difficult. However, other mealtimes can be just as bad. The other morning I let Aaron eat his breakfast at the little table in the living room, because the living room is warmer.

Me: Aaron, if you get up off of that chair one more time, I'll...(I can't remember what the threat was, either time-out, lose breakfast, who knows.)
Aaron: Okay.

A few minutes later, I see him 10 feet away, grabbing a marker, but STILL in the chair. He looked at me, smiled, and hopped back (chair and all) to the table. Obviously, I need to choose my words more carefully next time!

***
FYI to Tim: Melina has her 18 month well-check tomorrow (can you believe that!?!) and the girls get their palate expanders on Wednesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status