Nothing Unusual Here...

Aaron is feeling better, and the fever has not hit anyone else, yet. I do anticipate its return at some point. However, there is no reason to dwell on it.

***
The kids don't know this, but it is possible that two of our close friends will be moving away, and soon. I can't say too much about either situation, but I do have to say that I will miss both families, and I am pretty bummed to hear that they will be leaving. Now, these families will be headed to separate destinations, both of which are places I would visit. Therefore, count on us visiting!

***
We have not eaten out this week, and I am thinking that perhaps today is the day. As an aside, I haven't even used the paper plates and bowls I bought to help me save time in terms of dishes! Melina got up early and I am pretty pooped from all of this kids stuff, so I think that pizza might be in order. I don't have the energy to drag them to our favorite place, but I could possibly pick up the phone and place an order. Pizza, cut tomatoes and cucumbers doesn't sound half bad. Either that, or split pea soup for everyone!

***
The trip to the plumber to look at tub and tile has turned into something I never wanted to do. Too many choices! Keep the tub? Replace only with a shower? Tile? Acrylic? Grout color if you go with tile? Yikes! To be honest, our bathroom could us a bit of updating. There isn't room to make a huge change, but we need new towel bars anyway (ours are broken and not even there), and we could change up the mirror or something. We have already replaced the faucets, and I don't want to bother the vanity or countertops, but the rest of it, I just might find this a good time to add a little zing to the master bathroom. In the meantime, we cannot shower in there, so I am glad we have another bathroom available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status