Recap of Our Week (In Pictures)

It has been a fun week. I am sure Tim is sad he missed some of this.

Clearly, the first picture was taken before he left. That is the picture Melina asked to see each day so she could smooch Daddy.


Melina likes to put everything on her head. She especially likes Aaron's underwear.



Aaron and Melina like the Rubik's cube. I don't know why they decided to have the dinosaur attack it, but I figured it was worth a photo.


This one isn't obvious to you folks, but it will make Tim proud. The kids are posing by the indoor volleyball net that they erected on the rug court. They proceeded to play volleyball until I put the lid on it. While they looked like they were having fun, I did NOT want to have to pick up shards of the mirror that lives above the mantle. (Awwww, Mom!) I believe Melina was dancing in the background.

In the above photo, the girls are wearing jeans and a green butterfly shirt. It just so happens I have the exact shirt (thanks, Joan!) and jeans that are similar. They not only wanted me to wear them today, but when we went to the store, they wanted me to take my sweater off so that everyone could see that we looked alike. I was cold, so I didn't do it, but the thought was precious.

Tim is expected back tomorrow by 8 pm. Let's hope the plane arrives on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status