Carry-on or Carrion?

Tim left on Monday and since he departed via airplane, you can imagine why the word 'carry-on' was in my head.

So, this was my conversation with the little red-head yesterday:

Aaron: I love carry-on!
Me (dumbfounded): What?!?
Aaron: I love carry-on!
Me: Do you know what it is?
Aaron: Carry-on is sausage. [I finally get what he means.] Carry-on is dead meat and dead meat is sausage.

Gotta thank Dinosaur Train for that new word. There is no way the word 'carrion' was in my vocabulary at age 5. Who says television is all bad, right?

***
Melina checked out at her 18 month appointment today. The one thing I told the doctor (and something I never thought I would utter about one of our kids) is that Melina loves meat. I guess she'll love carry-on!

Just so Tim has all the stats, here they are:
Height: 31 inches, 30th percentile (I don't think the girls were ever above the 10th)
Weight: 22 pounds, 7 ounces; 25th percentile (Here, the girls hover between 3-5%)
Head Circumference: 47 centimeters; 75th percentile

Comments

Kelsey said…
Too funny! Glad Melina is growing so well. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status