Experiments

Melina's mind as of late lies on the outskirts of science. I am thrilled, as you could probably guess, because anything that isn't pinkalicious is usually frowned upon by the princess. The only thing is, Melina's science curriculum has been limited, and her experiments sometimes don't work right. I guess we need to hurry up and explain the scientific process to her and give some good examples of hypotheses.  In the meantime, we have completely age-appropriate experiments.
Melina: Mom I need you in here.
Me: Why?
Melina: I got bubble gum on my ring.
Me: How did you do that?
Melina: I wanted to see what would happen if I put bubble gum on my ring. So I put the bubblegum on my ring and it got on my ring.
See what I mean? There's a better experiment there...I know it. Melina simply needs time for her brain to develop. In the meantime, she keeps me laughing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status