Happy Tuesday!

How did your day start?

Mine started with pancakes. Talia requested green, purple, and yellow for Mardi Gras. I am a sucker. I made them, although I never did get to the green ones. Tough. The kids' just-as-much-of-a-sucker dad had gone and bought Packzi, so breakfast was a carbohydrate wonderland.

The day continued with running. After packing up lunches, I realized that I'd not had but a sip of my coffee. Who can have a good day without their beverage of choice? Not me. But I was in line for that run, so I stuck my coffee in the fridge and headed out the door.

Next in line? Dog poop. Yep, you read that right. I ran back over the bridge toward my house and just about stepped into dog doo.  Some idiot had allowed their dog to defecate right on the concrete, in a place where some unsuspecting runner like me could find their way to it. Thank goodness I now wear contacts when I run, or I'd be writing about my time in the laundry room, just me, my shoes, and an old toothbrush.

And what's next?  I'm not sure. Pancakes, running, and poop aren't so bad, at least not for a Tuesday. It could get better, it could get worse. But the sun is shining and Melina is happy, and that is enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status