31. Cousins who get along, for the most part, very well.
32. Sharing the parenting duties with a sister (we make it look pretty easy).
33. Making good time on a trip to Chicago.
34. Only making one potty stop on said trip back from Chicago.
35. Seeing old friends and realizing that they are pretty much the person you knew and fell in like with in the first place (yes, that's you, Tasha!).
36. Grilled asparagus.
37. Green leafy vegetables.
38. The clicking sound of the keys of a keyboard.
39. The laughter of a one year old.
40. Coming home.