Recent Questions

As a teacher and a mother, I truly do subscribe to the notion that there's no silly question except the one not asked. I might not give the person the answer; I might ask (especially in terms of the kids) him or her to think through the problem and at least attempt to figure out the answer. But I encourage the questioning process.

There is no better time for questions to arise than when I am home with the kids almost 24/7.
  • Why aren't Golden Retrievers allowed in stores?
  • When I was little, did I always take a nap?
  • What does the word abdicate mean?
  • Can I read this book?
  • Have you seen my sunglasses?
  • Where is Daddy and why haven't we seen him for almost two days?
  • Do I have to?
  • What's for dinner?
  • Do you only need sugar, salt, and water to make a cake?
  • Can I have some lemonade?
  • Is the quark the smallest particle out there?
And the granddaddy of them all:
  • What is gay sex?
Wonder if they figured that one out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status