I Didn't Need to Know

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!

This was a conversation I had yesterday with Melina.
Melina: Mommy, is anyone supposed to kiss your privates?
Me: Pardon me? [I felt my face flush. I was baffled at where the thought of this came from.]
Melina: Does anyone kiss the private area?
Me: Well, no. It isn't appropriate to touch anyone there.
Melina: Because X told me that her mommy and daddy kiss the privates.
Alarm bells sounded off in my head. I NEEDED to clarify what happened, in the event a kid's safety is at stake.
Me: What do you mean? Do they kiss her privates?
Melina: No, her mommy and daddy kiss each other's privates.
Better, but not a conversation I want to have with my 5 year old. And how the heck does this other kid know that? Maybe she walked in on them?
Me: Well...
Melina: Maybe she was just joking me. 
And maybe Melina will forget this conversation ever happened. I can only hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status