71. Extra I love yous from the kids.
72. Cool blasts of air from the vents in an air-conditioned car when it is 90 degrees outside.
73. Waking up on your birthday and realizing you've made it to another day.
74. Realizing that the book you wrote might actually have the capacity to be published.
75. Cheerios. Milk. Spoon.
76. A low hanging, creamy moon at 5 am.
77. Brussels sprouts. (Hey, this is my list.)
78. Laughing until your sides hurt with a friend, at any age.
79. Fantastic art teachers.
80. The promise of a new school year.