I Wish I Had Some Pictures...

1. I walked into the house after going for a run this past Monday. All four children were under the dining room table. The three older ones were on their backs, tools extended. Tim said they were doing home improvement projects to the table. I am guessing Melina was the foreperson.

2. Talia lost two teeth this past weekend -- one from the top, one from the bottom. In total, I think she has lost five or six teeth. Because she no longer has her top 2 teeth, she likes to smile really big and pretend she is a vampire.

3. Zoe and Talia have learned how to jump off the swing, mid-air. They are getting pretty good at doing so, but last night, while I was at school, Zoe fell. [Sounds like she fell onto her hands, and may have strained a muscle. She is right now at the doctor, as the pain has gotten worse overnight and is radiating up her arm. Tim and I don't think it is broken, as there is very little swelling and she is able to move her arm and fingers in every direction.] The girls decided to take matters into their own hands last night and construct a sling for Zoe's arm out of their stretchy headbands.

4. Aaron has decided to keep me guessing. It is hard to know what he will do next. The other weekend, he needed to get his squirt bottle out of the garage, as he wanted to use it in the bathtub. So, he opened the front door, walked out onto the porch, crossed the front walk and the driveway and made it to the garage, where he found his squirt bottle. Why is that funny? He did it buck naked! Even funnier, he could have just gone out the screen door entrance to the garage.

Guess I need to keep the camera ready. And, I need to post more often.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Oh the swing thing! Can they refrain from showing that one to Harper? :-)

I'm glad Zoe is okay.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status