Updates for Tim

Some random things Tim should know:

1. We watched The Tale of Despereaux last night. It was a definite change from the book. I liked the book better. I really enjoyed reading the book aloud to the kids, and I especially loved when they said, "Read more, read more!" That aspect was missing from the movie. The kids, however, enjoyed both.

2. So far, no one else has thrown up, but I am not going to rejoice until Tim gets back.

3. This morning, I showed Melina a picture of her with Daddy on the digital camera. She grabbed the camera, yelled 'Dada' and smooched the picture.

4. The dogs' ears are bothering him. He is shaking his head all the time and scratching at them. I know we took him in for this last year, but I am not dragging in to the vet an 80 pound dog when I have to take kids, too. Therefore, I got out the old ointment and I am using it. Vet, I am not. But desperate times call for desperate measures (I think I use that too often!).

5. I did not post about this, but the girls did get their palate expanders in the other day. They aren't that uncomfortable right now, because I have not cranked the expander to start the actual expansion. That starts this afternoon. Right after school. Five cranks for each kid, 10 minutes apart. Then, I crank 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the afternoon for the next week. OH JOY! The menu for this evening includes bean soup, bananas, well-cooked peas, and chocolate pudding. I can't imagine why I would serve that, can you?

6. Melina and I are headed out to look at tile and tub for the tile and tub that need to be replaced in the master bathroom. I'd like to say I am thrilled to be doing this, but to be honest, I don't think we can go wrong. The tub and tile both are hidden by the shower curtain. As long as I don't choose something really awful, I think we will be fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status