Random Wrap-Ups

I completely forgot about posting the end of the year pictures of the kids. I love looking at the differences between the first day of school and the last. This year, the girls didn't change as much, but I think Aaron matured over the course of the year.

First day:


Last day:


Aaron might have matured in the looks department (and let his hair grow out) but he clearly has not matured emotionally!

***
Another wrap-up of sorts occurred with the girls' spring recital. This year, like last year, they girls each had a short piano piece and then a small vocal performance. The girls were confident in their piano pieces and did a great job. I don't remember hearing any mistakes. Good job, ladies! The church lighting isn't the greatest, so the pictures are very dim. In fact, they are really bad. But at least the kids can't say I didn't post them.

Can you tell who is who?!?


The girls sang two pieces. One was with their friend and I don't have a good picture. The other piece was with a small group. They dressed up as adults, hence the large shirts they have over their dresses.

***
And this isn't a wrap up. Just something funny.

The other night, Melina was walking around saying, "Good night. Good price." And the image that kept popping up in my head was the red-light district. Sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status