Christmas Card Pictures

Each year, we get lovely photos and photo cards from friends and family at Christmas time. Each year, I vow to get a great photo of our brood, and send it onto said friends and family. Each year, I forget how difficult it is to get a good picture of the kids.

I was going to use this one, which was actually taken not that long ago. But when you try to print it, Talia's head gets cut off. That was my fault, as I was the one taking the picture. So I guess in this instance, I can't really blame the kids.


We tried to take a nice picture with Santa. But of course, not all the kids cooperated. Times like this make me thank my lucky stars we don't have more children to add to the mix.

Take 1:


Take 12:

The one I'd really like to use has only one of our children, but so much potential for blackmail later on in life. If I send it out, Aaron will have a harder time of deleting it from our files!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status