Day 3

Technically, we are on Day 3 of summer vacation.  Unfortunately, I think I might have used all my tricks up already.

Day 1:  A quick day trip to see my younger sister, complete with breakfast at a favorite diner and a visit to a Natural History Museum.  Top that off with dinner out at a college haunt.
Day 2: Piano lessons for 3/4 of my children followed by lunch outside.  We then headed to the kick-off at the library for the summer reading program, plus had friends over to play for about an hour.
Day 3:  A visit with friends to a local historical park.  We were there from 10:30 am until 3:15 pm, and if Melina hadn't gotten tired, and it hadn't looked like rain, we might have stayed longer.

Writing that up just wore me out.  I am hoping I don't have to keep up this pace all summer!  Happy summer to you all!

Comments

Kelsey said…
Hope you can still muster a visit with some friends tomorrow... :-)

And I was going to tell you (but not in front of the kids) that if you want to leave the younger ones here while you pick up the girls and then all stay a little longer - that's good with me!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status