Restroom Issues

My life is an open book. Which explains why I can post things like what happened yesterday. If you can't read between the lines, that is your warning that a post considered TMI will follow.

Melina and I were headed into a building at a local historic museum.
Me: Oh rats. I forgot to go to the bathroom.
Melina: That's okay.
Me: Yes, it is, but I need to change my tampon. Remind me to use the bathroom after we find Mrs. K and Mrs. D.
We registered at the front desk, and waited a few minutes for our friends. After they had arrived and registered themselves, we proceeded toward one of the doors to begin our tour. The inside of the space had very large windows, floor to ceiling, that allowed Melina to see far and wide outside the building.
Melina: Mommy, Mommy! I see something you can use.
Me: What honey?
Melina: I see somewhere you can go to change your tampon.
I shushed the sweet child as her mouth formed the word tampon, thanking my lucky stars that the lobby wasn't too full that day. I followed her gaze and saw that she'd focused on a port-a-potty at a nearby construction site.

Not quite the best place to take care of feminine hygiene needs, but at least the little lady looks out for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status