Captain's Log, Day 19

You wanna know how the 19th day went?

I knew I'd have at least one of these days, which is why I went with the flow of writing when it was in my grasp. For yesterday, I didn't have the time to write (I woke up late, had to teach, and to volunteer at the elementary school library) and I didn't have the inclination, either. I felt lazy and sluggish and didn't manage much. How much, you ask? A lowly 351 words by the end of the day.

I did, however, manage to make burritos for dinner, some chocolate chip muffins for a snack, and correct my lab exams as well as make it to writing group. So I'm choosing to be happy about my day.  And why shouldn't I be, right?

Like this flower? Find it here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That sounds like a good and productive day. I'd feel good about it!!

**I really am running out of words; I just used good twice within ten words of each other and my brain didn't flip out about it. In fact, it said 'good enough' and flat out refused to deal with what it would normally call 'a problem.'
Christina said…
You made me laugh! You can always go back and change the words. I think I've used the same couple of phrases so many times, and I fear that I've repeated myself, but what can I do? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status