Captain's Log, Day 24

You wanna know how the 24th day went?

Day two of Thanksgiving vacation coincided with the 24th day of this writing journey--full of teaching, appointments, and running errands. But I gave an exam, so I had one full hour of uninterrupted writing/adding. I simply went through a few sections of my story and added some much needed action, setting, and the like (1057 words worth). My story still has a long way to go, but little by little, it's getting somewhere.

And a major shout-out (since I neglected to do it before now) to my friends Bethany and Jude. They've accomplished this major goal as well, and without nudging from them, I would have never signed up for NaNoWriMo 2015 in the first place. Congrats, ladies!!

I love this writing trophy. Wish I had one. (Picture taken from here.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status