Wife Support

Around the dinner table this evening:
Zoe: Melina, do you want to get married someday?
Melina: I think so.
Aaron: I want to.
Talia: Me, too.
Melina: Well Aaron, if you get married, you'll have to go shoe shopping with your wife...
Aaron: My least favorite part.
Melina: ...and buy her tampons!
Funny thing is, Tim never goes shoe shopping with me. And while I know he'd purchase tampons for me if I asked him to, I'm not sure I ever have.

Another funny thing? I think Aaron would rather stand mesmerized by the choices in the feminine hygiene aisle than step foot into a women's shoe store. Truthfully, I can't blame him.

Comments

Timmy said…
Yes, I have bought girl products for you.
Unknown said…
I make Awad do it all the time LOL!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status