December 1

The days crept by and here we are, at December 1. I can't believe it. The whole of 2014 is almost over, and what do I have to show for it? Quite a bit, thank you very much. I hope you do, too.

Just in case you weren't aware, December 1 is:
  • the 335th day of the year
  • the day the government reinstated the draft lottery (for Vietnam, the first since WWII)
  • the birthday of Jan Brett, author of The Mitten and many other lovable picture books
  • the day I start to worry that I'm not ready for Christmas
You can find an entire list of what has occurred on December 1 on the internet, of course, so I'll stop there. If you find something exciting and want to share, please do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Detours Just Aren't Worth It