What Day Is It?

Even at the end of the year, I manage to learn something on each day of my existence. Yesterday, the lesson involved a subject most people avoid: hemorrhoids. You see, despite my belief that my hemorrhoid had disappeared, I found out yesterday that it hadn't. (TMI? Too bad.) So what's the lesson for today? What have I managed to learn between the time I awoke at 6:15 a.m. and now? That this date, December 30, is not only Bacon Day (something I don't care that much about, but a subject that will be endlessly fascinating for the kids) but also National Bicarbonate of Soda Day.

What? You're not thrilled with knowing that today is basically celebrating the wonders of baking soda? I am. I am absolutely ecstatic that the cleaning and baking wonder has its own day. I use baking soda so often, Tim teases me about wanting to use it for everything.

Well, in case you didn't know all the uses of baking soda, I'm including a link to a pretty comprehensive list. Most of the uses listed, I've tried, and most of them actually work. You can thank me for your late-year education the next time I see you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status