How Not to Repair an Oven: 5

I really hope this is the last of my posts on my oven. I'm sure you feel the same. And because of those feelings, I'm keeping this post short.

The repairman arrived this morning, bright and early. I let him into the house, showed him to the kitchen, and left him to work his magic. In a few minutes, he had replaced the temperature sensor, heated the oven, and deemed the whole repair a success.

After I signed the receipt, which acknowledged that he had performed the work and that I didn't pay for it (since we had a warranty), I thanked him.
Him: You're welcome.
Me: I hope this works. Seems like this was a tough repair.
Him: Huh. An error of F10 means temperature sensor. It should have been the first item they replaced.
As I said back in the third installment of this saga, the problem here wasn't with the parts. It was with the repairmen.

Or I'll believe that statement until the error occurs again. When that happens, I'm asking for a new oven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status