Spring Bits

Last year, our small garden was a success! Tim was the keeper, but the kids and I had planted the seeds and cared for them prior to putting the budding plants in the ground. I have been a little lazy lately, and just yesterday Melina and I went to the store to get our seeds. Aunt Teresa is visiting, so she was our helper for the morning.

I had planned on purchasing seeds for tomatoes, peppers, carrots -- your usual stuff. Melina had other things in mind. She chose flower seeds and watermelon seeds. The one she really wanted, though, was a packet of school bus seeds. Yep, you read that correctly. She thinks you can plant little seeds in the ground and grow school buses. We really did look at the store, but walked away without the school bus seeds. Apparently, the little red man told her that school buses came from seeds.

***
Spring is March of Dimes time. I have two friends I support with a small donation, both of whom have very healthy little boys that were born too early. This year, Kelsey has a link to another friend of hers that is making donations through the March of Dimes. If you purchase one of the dresses Liz makes (at 20$ each), she will donate 100% of that to the March of Dimes. Kelsey has a nice right up here, so I'd suggest heading that way if you are interested.

***
Tim turns 40 on Saturday (the 26th). Be sure to wish him a Happy Birthday should you see him.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Thanks for the link for us! Who is the other walker you know?

I made Matt guess Tim's age and he thought 35, and I think he was guessing higher than what he really thought because of the way I asked him. Still can't quite believe 40!

LOVE the school bus seeds - one of my favorite Melina stories for sure. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status