The Talk

I just had "The Talk" with the girls. They already knew alot about the care and keeping of their bodies, and a good deal about anatomical parts. The only reason I had this talk tonight is that they specifically asked how the ingredient from the man got into the woman. I tried to keep it quite scientific, and without too many unnecessary details. When I told them how the sperm got into the woman's body, they simultaneously flung their bodies against the couch and said, "Disgusting!" Great. Keep thinking that, ladies!

When I was putting them to bed, we then had the following conversation:

Zoe: Did you and Daddy do that?
Me: Um. Yes. We do have four kids, don't we?
Talia: Then you did it four times? No, wait. You have us. You only did it three times, right?
Me: Okay, we need to finish this conversation another time. Get into bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status