April Fools!

I tried to think up something nifty to fool you all with today, but I did not want to jinx myself or my family, and thus, I abandoned the project. Instead, I have a question for you.

Tim asked me this morning the following question. If I had the ability to know the winning numbers ahead of time, would I play the lottery? Obviously, this question came up because of the mighty large jackpot that was up for grabs the other night.

I thought for about two seconds, and replied that I would, but then I'd give most of it away. Not just to family, but to all the causes I think are worthwhile. I could help so many people in such a short time. It would certainly be a case of the end justifying the means, but yes, I would play the system.

So I am wondering: Ignoring any other factors, would you play?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status