24 Hours

In the last 24 hours:

I picked up two kids from camp and have heard every camp story just about 5 times.  I should have enjoyed the quiet when I was down two kids.

We lost power, again.  And the power came back on.  In fact, I am betting that the local power company sent out a crew to our area when the winds started to blow.  They knew it would need to be fixed.  That's how quickly the power was restored.

Zoe and Talia had a check at the orthodontist.  Once again, Dr. M confirmed that the girls mouths are identical.  It never ceases to amaze me that two separate people can have the same number of baby teeth left in their mouths AND the same number of loose teeth.

Zoe had a headache and vomited this morning.  Her symptoms and subsequent normal behavior lead me to believe that she might have had a migraine.  I don't wish that on her, but I also don't feel like dealing with a GI virus this close to the start of school.

And finally, a lovely black and yellow striped being with long, long legs stung Melina.  I heard her blood-curdling scream from inside the house (she was outside) and managed to make it to her in 2 seconds.  The poor thing was shaking and crying, but a bit of ice, baking soda, and a princess band-aid have made the world right again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status