Showers

All I really want to do is take a shower, but the universe is against me.

I haven't shampooed my hair since 11 am yesterday, although I did shower this morning at 8 am.  But my hair is starting to feel stringy, I am tired, and I just want the steam to help clear my head.

I've been trying since about 7 pm to get into the shower.  I thought I could do it after I put Melina to bed.  But Aaron had other ideas.  About a million of them.  And then, after he was in bed, I had to put the laundry in and check in on the girls.  And finally, after their snacks and such, just when I had gotten together my jammies and fresh underwear, the inevitable happened. The part of my family staying with me, in our room, all went to bed; therefore, the shower is off limits.  My parents are now occupying the other full bathroom.  And I just can't see myself trying to bath in the sink found in the half bath.  Can you see it?

I never thought I'd have to put shower at the top of my priority list.  But I guess I just did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status