Apology

You know those dreams that you sometimes have, the ones that seem so real, and then, you wake up, but you want to do something because of what you dreamed?  Yes, those.  I had one last night.  It wasn't bad, nor was it good.  But it made me want to say I am sorry.  Not to everyone, but to one person in particular.

I cannot give details on the person that might be.  It doesn't mean the person reads this blog, it just means I don't feel like going back to that time in my life.  But I will say this:  I am sorry.  Sorry for hurting you, sorry for doubting you, sorry for not giving you the chance to explain yourself, sorry for not being a bigger person.  I was young, I was foolish, and I could come up with many more excuses, but then I'd think that really, I haven't grown up since then.  And I have.

So please accept my apology.  Simple as that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status