The Forest and the Trees

I've had my laptop for a bit now.  I enjoy using this computer, and so do the kids, although I don't let them use it often. Remember I said that.

Anyhoo, you'd think that, for as long as I have had this contraption, that I'd have at least figured out how to use it.  But no, I haven't.  I can do everything I need to do, but I just found out yesterday that I clearly have not investigated this machine thoroughly.

I was listening to a video on YouTube, and I wanted to increase the volume.  I moved my hand to the mouse, and I had planned on hovering over the volume control button in the lower right hand corner.  Before I could do that, Zoe reached over and pushed a button located at the top of the laptop.  Apparently, it is the volume button.  When did she figure that out?  Probably the first time she used this computer.

It is funny how one quick, innocent act on the part of a child can make me feel so old.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status