Tell Me How You Really Feel: 9

Happy Wednesday to you all! This day (despite the gloom) is an especially great day because I do not have to teach! Instead, I will be meeting up with a writing friend to discuss some pages of our current works-in-progress. The joy that courses through me right now...it feels great.

I also wanted to say that I miss all of you. (And when I say you, I mean all six of you. Thanks again for reading.) I wanted to stay away from the blog so that I could concentrate on the important things in my life--the kids especially. But the last few weeks have taught me that I can't stay away. I have too many stories I want to tell and my kids love to read them. Plus, I'm still not running, so why, oh why did I take away the writing? My body requires therapy in some form, and if I can't get it via running, I at least need to grab it via writing.

You know what that means, right? That I'm coming back. Maybe not every day, but most every day. So get ready for some real drivel.

Comments

T said…
All 6 of us. Lol. There can be only one!!!! Tis for me!!!
Christina said…
You make me feel so good! Too bad it really will be drivel.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status