Time Change Woes

If you know anything about me, you know I'm not a fan of moving our clocks forward and backward. I'm a creature of habit, and messing with those habits wreaks havoc with my system. In fact, today one might call me an ornery witch (or something worse) because I'm so tired, despite the fact that I was in bed, with the lights out, at 8:20 p.m. last night. (Yes, you read that right. Aaron and I went to bed at the same time.) But there's nothing I can really do to help myself except to adjust. And it might take me a while to do that.

So I'm glad I'm not posting much these days. Because my posts will tend toward whining, and I just can't have that.

It's sunny here today. I'm going to focus on that fact, add some extra caffeine to my cup of coffee, and find myself a good book to bring to bed with me tonight. (Although I won't be reading it, because I'll have drifted off...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status