Before I Sleep

Each week, I post an Author/Book of the Week post on Facebook via The Plot Sisters. Since I've been reading Ella Enchanted to Melina as of late, I decided to showcase Gail Carson Levine. She is quite the prolific writer, that's for sure. But as I perused her biography, one little statement stood out the most. It said, "And I collected rejection letters for nine years until an editor wanted the manuscript for Ella Enchanted."

Boom. There you have it. I guess I have years to go before I sleep.

Comments

Tanstaafl said…
If it were easy, everybody would be able to do it. Stay Strong!
T said…
Oh god. I can't take this for you.
Christina said…
You both are my biggest fans. I am so tired, though. But last night, a new thought entered my brain for an essay/short story, and I thought...doggone it, I can't escape it even if I really wanted to. Trudging...

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status