Thought of the Day

I could quit writing tomorrow and most people would be none the wiser.


Comments

Tanstaafl said…
Actually, I was hoping to talk to you. I discovered that Audrey is starting to write short stormiest on her own. What little she has allowed me to read is better than I would've guessed. What shall I do to cultivate and encourage? Aside to continue reading as much as she can?

So, yes. If you stopped writing, I at least would notice. The value we bring to our kids are not just in the moment, but also the one as they look back or review our left behind boxes, they will miss your writings then too. And I would doubt they care whether those writings were published or not, and just be very happy to have more samples of their mother's thoughts.
Tanstaafl said…
There! We win! Go back to your writings, Slave!
Christina said…
Okay, sorry. I have my moments, you know? As for Audrey, I'd definitely have her keep a little folder of her stories. You can also check and see if the library (or a school near you) has a kids writing program. Does she have interest in making them better?

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status