Which TV Mom Are You?

The moment I saw the title of the quiz--Which TV Mom Are You?--I knew I was done for. Of course, I had to spend the few moments answering stupid questions, questions so irrelevant that at the end of the quiz, I asked myself why I even bothered to spend the time taking the quiz. (We've gone over this before, many times, right?)

Now those of you who know me probably remember that I don't watch much TV. Based on the picture that accompanied the quiz, I could identify only one mom by name: Clare Huxtable. And to be honest, I wouldn't have minded ending up with an answer that my parenting is in line with hers. She remained calm, even in the midst of chaos, and she was smart, too. I'll take those characteristics anyday.

But alas, after answering such questions as:
What time do you wake up?
What is your favorite breakfast? (They didn't have a picture of what I prefer to eat in an ideal world.)
How many hours do you work on a regular day? (Duh. All moms work all day. Oh, they meant outside the home.)
Do you cook every day?
Pick your favorite form of punishment.
Do you have a tattoo?
Pick a snack for your kids.
Pick your "the kids are sleeping drink."
I received the answer:
You are Marie Barone! You wear the pants in the family! You are a strong, loving and opinionated woman who will do anything for her family. You always say what's on your mind, and you don't care what other people think of you. Oh, and you are an amazing cook. No one, we mean NO ONE can resist your delicious food!
I've never thought of myself as completely opinionated, but perhaps I am, in a passive way. And, I do wear the pants in the family, but again, in a more subtle manner. However, I don't always say what's on my mind, and I'm not an amazing cook. (Just ask the kids. We're having breakfast for dinner AGAIN tonight.)

But my curiosity got the best of me, and I wondered if I could tinker with the quiz...manipulate it to give the answer I sought. (What is the answer I sought? I don't know. But I really didn't want to be considered opinionated for some reason.)

And this time, I received:
You are Kitty Forman! You are a loving wife, warm mother, and one heck of a funny drinker! You work hard (at the office and around home), and you appreciate your alone time. You like to laugh, drink, and play some not so PG games with your husband! 
Strangely enough, Kitty Forman does describe me much better (Have you seen me with alcohol in my system? You know how much alone time I require.), although Tim would likely dispute the last sentence of the description. Now if I could just combine Marie and Kitty...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status