Tell Me How You Really Feel: 23

Usually these posts tend to run long because you know how I can go on and on about a topic. (I know you love that about me.) Today's post won't run long. In fact, I stole some words from friend (thanks, Ben!) who borrowed them from website, which you can find here.


I don't need to say much about these words. I'm sure many of you are nodding your head right now, remembering the times you've forced a smile on your face when really, you felt like crumbling. I've been there more times than I can count, but I know that very few people realized what I was going through.

So what I want to say is this: KEEP SMILING. No one's life is perfect, and sometimes, the smile you see on someone's face doesn't tell the whole story. But by giving a genuine smile back to that person, or a quick hug, or even just a moment of your time, you're doing something. And doing something is usually better than doing nothing.

Comments

Miaismine said…
Hello There!
I loved the image you used on your blog: http://17gon.blogspot.com/2015/10/tell-me-how-you-really-feel-23.html!

I posted it to my blog (http://faithtrustandbreastcancer.blogspot.com/2016/06/proverb-of-day-1523-happy-song.html) and linked right back to you! Have a great day!
Patricia

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status