Surges

So I am at the end of the Harvey story...I know where it ends, I just need to get there.  I sit at my computer, which, by the way is an awesome computer and I am thankful to Tim for buying it for me, and I pull  up the story.  I look at the words on the paper, and then I get an idea.  But not for how to finish this story...for how to add more to the other story I am working on.  I pull that one up in Word, and a surge rushes through me...I crank out a couple of thousand words and sit back, thinking that I could do this for a living, provided I got paid just a little for my time.  If only I had the ability to sleep 4 hours or less a night...I think I might be able to finish both of these books and move on to the next one.  Whew.  I'm done.

P.S.  I just checked my word count.  Between yesterday and today I added 6000 words to this story.  If only it had been the Harvey one, I'd be done with the first draft!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status