Surges

So I am at the end of the Harvey story...I know where it ends, I just need to get there.  I sit at my computer, which, by the way is an awesome computer and I am thankful to Tim for buying it for me, and I pull  up the story.  I look at the words on the paper, and then I get an idea.  But not for how to finish this story...for how to add more to the other story I am working on.  I pull that one up in Word, and a surge rushes through me...I crank out a couple of thousand words and sit back, thinking that I could do this for a living, provided I got paid just a little for my time.  If only I had the ability to sleep 4 hours or less a night...I think I might be able to finish both of these books and move on to the next one.  Whew.  I'm done.

P.S.  I just checked my word count.  Between yesterday and today I added 6000 words to this story.  If only it had been the Harvey one, I'd be done with the first draft!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some Detours Just Aren't Worth It