Tell Me How You Really Feel: 1

I think Wednesdays are going to be Tell Me How You Really Feel days...posts where I tell you how I really feel. I know what you're thinking. Something like, Shoot, all this time, she's not been telling us how she feels? She kept the truth from us? She's pulling the wool over our eyes with each post? You might feel like you've been hoodwinked (great word, no?), but it's not true.

You see, I tend to bob like a cork in water with posting. Some days, I feel like a poem needs to come forth. On other days, I have a strong urge to complain. And sometimes, I just feel like I learned a lesson and I need to share it. And since I always worry that I don't have much to say (stop laughing at me right now), if I have a regular topic for one day of the week, maybe I'll put a little less pressure on myself to produce something, anything, for this blog.

And so (drumroll, please) today's Tell Me How You Really Feel is directed at (can you guess...) a literary agent. Who shall remain nameless. Who needs to get my query letter. Who is the best one for my fairy tale. Who can, with the single click of her mouse, crush my hopes and dreams.

But here's the thing. I Really Feel that I can do this: I can become a published author, with multiple books to my name. I can write and revise and find readers who will like my stories. I can fling two middle fingers up at the naysayers and shout, I told you so, suckers! I can. I can. I can.

And that's how I Really Feel. It might be too Little Blue Engine for you, but for me, it's a great feeling.

Comments

Unknown said…
I have no doubt that you can :)and that's how I feel about that!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status