Tell Me How You Really Feel: 3

Sick. I feel sick. And not sick-to-my-stomach sick, thank goodness. I have a cold, and sometimes, those can be brutal. It's too early to tell if this will be a knock-me-on-my-ass sort of cold. I'm hoping it isn't. But in the meantime, I'm sick. I'm tired. I have to get Zoe to the dentist to get a tooth pulled and I have to teach. All while my head is screaming and my nose is dripping. It goes without saying that I'd rather curl up with a book (one in particular, mind you--I'm reading Julie Lawson Timmer's Five Days Left and I'm really enjoying it...great debut novel.) Or even watch television (now you know I'm not feeling well). So that's it today. Short post. Whiny post. But that's How I Really Feel.

Comments

Unknown said…
hey, that is how I feel today too :( I hope your cold and my cold don't knock us on our asses - but if they do, perhaps we can watch TV and whine together :) I hope you feel better soon!
Christina said…
Hope you feel better, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status