Generating Interest

Here's a Twitter post I keyed in yesterday that generated some interest:
I thought Darth Vader had entered our house, but then I realized it was the dog. I should loan him out to George Lucas. #StarWars #dogslife
Not a lot of interest, mind you, like on the scale of something John Green or Jimmy Fallon would post, but it got a few favorites and a retweet.

Which got me thinking about Twitter itself and followers and all the other intricacies of that particular piece of social media (most of which I don't understand), and my head started to spin, and I packed it in for the night. And this morning, I still don't feel like trying to tackle anything with respect to understanding it all, or complaining about it, but I did feel like sharing what my house sounded like last night. At least to me.

So there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status