Changes

Today is a GINORMOUS day in our household.

The wrecking crew should arrive any minute to dismantle our kitchen, and within a month (hopefully under that) we'll have a brand new kitchen, 1/2 bath, and back hallway. I'll update this post with some pictures later today. Right now, I'm taking a breather from moving everything we need into the living room and study area. Everything we don't need is in our bedroom. Which means that I will be living for the next month (hopefully under that) in a state of heightened awareness.

Too much clutter? We normally have that, and now it's all in my space. Even in my bedroom! Yikes.

You might see me a lot here, whining about this first world problem (as they say). I'll try to keep it to a minimum. And give you some nice photos as a reward at the end.

All in all, big changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status