It was a lovely day, but not for writing. And that's okay. Because I did so many things today.
- I sat around a table at Panera and discussed Yo Mama jokes with Zoe, Talia, and Aaron. My favorite: Yo Mama so fat that when she goes to Sea World the whales start singing We Are Family. (I'm sorry. I don't normally comment on weight or think fat jokes are funny, but that's funny. No, I'm not sorry. It is really funny, and I'm laughing again just writing this.)
- Zoe, Talia, Aaron, Tim, and I all watched Melina in her last little acting class performance of the fall.
- The whole family made the trek to the music store to see about exchanging the girls' violas for a larger size. We saw some really cool looking ukuleles and a very old harp.
- We then headed to Home Depot to look for a Christmas tree. We didn't find one, but we did find a few other goodies.
- Once at home, we had lunch and watched some football.
- For dinner I made pizza and we watched Pixels. The movie was far-fetched, but I liked it anyway.