Captain's Log, Day 26

When day 26 lands on Thanksgiving, you can imagine that I didn't get any NaNoWriMo writing done. In fact, I only wrote 66 words for The Chocolate Garden yesterday. But we had a good day, and I'm thankful for the fact that both pies turned out well and so did the turkey. I'm also thankful for the crazy family I live with and the lack of silence I get on a daily basis. Someday, it will be so quiet around here, I might go looking for noise.

And on that note, I thought I'd let someone else say (in more eloquent terms) a little something about gratitude. For it is important to be grateful every day of your life, not just on Thanksgiving Day:
You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you. ~ Sarah Ban Breathnack

Comments

Anonymous said…
so glad your pies turned out well!!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status