Captain's Log, Day 22

You wanna know how the 22nd day went?

Geesh, I'm so glad I wrote so much in the first half of the month. The busyness that takes over November during this time is exactly why I haven't signed up to do NaNoWriMo before (only 568 words yesterday). Does that mean if I choose to participate next year I should just plan on trying to write the doggone novel in two weeks again? Maybe. Which means I better get thinking about a new novel idea.

But here we are, on November 23, almost the end of the month, and what I'm finding is this: I'm still staying away from Facebook and other forms of internet diversion (doesn't that sound sinister?) and I'm concentrating on writing. So I miss things, like posts from friends, invitations to get together for coffee, and the like. I even miss the simple laughs that my friends provide to me on a daily basis, whether or not they mean it.

I'm coming back soon, friends. I'm coming back.

In the meantime, here's my little bit of fire for those of you still entrenched in this whole month of writing. Good luck!

Find this here.





Comments

T said…
Great. Now this song is stuck in my head.
Anonymous said…
Love that pic!! And don't worry too much about a new novel idea... you have a whole year :)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity Status